The Milbro Huggett Moderators are all made by Andrew Huggett, a talented CNC engineer, who is also a airgunner in his spare time.
They’re made from aircraft grade aluminium with stainless steel mesh and ballistic fibre inside. The design is simple but very stylish, and shooters are already looking on it as this season’s must-have accessory. With its brushed graphite finish and angled vents, it has been variously described as “sexy”, “first class” and “beautiful”.
But it’s not just a good looker – it does an astonishing job at reducing the muzzle blast from airguns to next to nothing.
The Milbro Huggett BELITA - the quietest airgun moderator in its class.
The beautiful new Belita is the smallest of the world famous Milbro Huggett moderators. It's 70% of the length of the standard Milbro Huggett and 74% of the weight of the standard Milbro Huggett.
Priced at £72 plus 6.50p&p.
The Milbro Huggett is distributed exclusively by Milbro Sports, It comes in various versions and fittings:
1. the standard female ½ inch UNF (tapered);
2. a ½ inch UNF male fitting for rifles such as the Air Arms S510 (tapered);
3. a ½ inch female fitting for BSA rifles such as the Super 10 (square end);
4. special slip-on versions for Air Arms 410s and Theoben rifles;
5. a 10mm moderator esp for Brocock rifles;
ALL ABOVE are £90 plus p&p
6. Fully shroud versions for the Daystate Air Wolf (and variants) and the Daystate Mark4 (and variants). Also the HW100 and the R10 (£145 plus 7.50p&p).
7. Reflex moderators for he FX Royale 400 and the Royale 500 (£120 plus £7.50 p&p).
8. Screw on (Magna for daystate 303 and FX Boss. Option: full carbon fibre shroud for Wolverine 303 (£150/£199 plus p&p)
Click to enlarge photos