Bushnell/Bear Grylls Products
- 0 Comments
- Last updated: 25/11/2016
Bear Grylls and Bushnell… two of the toughest names outdoors! To coincide with the launch of Bear’s new Discovery Channel series, ‘Ultimate Survivors’, Edgar Brothers has launched the new Bear Grylls range of outdoor survival products from Bushnell.
The affordably priced range includes six essential products, including a GPS navigation device called BackTrack D-Tour; a super rugged 9x32 monocular; and a PowerSync solar wrap to keep your gadgets fully charged throughout your expedition.
Mother Nature can be tough, so you need gear strong enough to handle anything that is thrown at it. These products are claimed to be as tough as the man they’re named after. Like Bear, they prove their mettle when the conditions are at their worst.
“The wild is unpredictable – and the best principle is to be well prepared. Simple, reliable, functional navigation equipment is therefore vital to all great adventures,” said Bear Grylls, “Working with Bushnell on a line of GPS products and outdoor sports optics has been a natural fit – and above all we’re excited to make it available to everyone.”
Products in the new Bushnell Bear Grylls range are;
1. The BackTrack G2 is an easy to use personal navigation device and is priced at £69.
2. The BackTrack D-Tour, personal GPS navigation device that keeps track of every journey you make – price £115.
3. A compact, lightweight, waterproof and easily portable 9x32 Monocular at £59.
4. 10x42 Binoculars offering high performance and rugged dependability for £199.
5. Fully multicoated 8x25 Compact Binoculars with a weather-sealed housing, priced at £89.
6. PowerSync Solar Wrap Mini USB Charger to keep your battery powered devices charged and ready to perform, with a price of £79.